Thursday, December 25, 2008

Central Japan 08

18 Decemeber 08
Went airport early in the morning, for our 8.20am flight to Tokyo. Watched "House Bunny", and then snapped some shots with sister who was sitting beside me! 



My eyebags are getting from bad to worse, bad sign! K, so nothing much happened on 18-12-08, cause all we did was Singapore fly to Tokyo, then Tokyo fly to Osaka. Oh, while we were waiting for our flight to Osaka, we bought this packet of noodle, its so little like some primary school serving, and it costs 480 Yen, which is like S$8. FYI, its the cheapest noodle there! Just fried noodle when Singapore's one costs max S$5? Plus serving is so little. Enough of complaints, exchange rate went up, so live with it. 

So its like, plane all the way till night time then we had dinner at this restaurant. When you're hungry, everything tastes nice! 

After dinner, checked in hotel and hotel was great, all though I'm not sure how many star is was, just good to me. A great night sleep :D

19 Decemeber 08
Early in the morning we went Osaka Castle. Then took photos here and there. 






After Osaka Castle, we went to Shinsaibashi & Dotombori shopping street. Didn't buy anything, cause all they sell are winter clothings, and the things are too costly already. Bro & Sis bought this some kinda bendable long pencil. 




After that, in the whole tour group which consists of only 16 of us (good!), only we went to Universal Studios. The rest chose to go Harbourland & visit Nada Sake Brewery Museum. 

Played games like, Spiderman, Jaws, E.T, Back to the Future and many more. Thankfully Universal Studios was crowded, but the queuing time was maximum only 30minutes. 

















Look how pretty their vending machines are decorated!











Anywayz, for the Spiderman ride, we bought this photo they took while in the game. Jeez, 1365 Yen for it. But its pretty though, the way the print it out.


Sis & I then took Neoprint, which costs S$10, for only 2 different pictures printed out. But nice background though (;





Left Universal Studios, went to Hard Rock Cafe. Met with the group, then we went for dinner. Free time. Bought 2 tops at Hard Rock Cafe, there go my $. Out of that shop, and I'm only left with 3k+ yen. Zzzz

 







Ate at a Ramen shop, good food manz! To me, its much better than AjisenAfter that, checked in hotel. Hotel was superb! Hehehe, Hyatt Regency Osaka

20 December 2008
Pit stop Number 1: Nara Deer Park













2. Chinese Buffet
3. Kyoto
Went to Kyoto, to visit another temple.






All I bought there was a hair tie, and Dad bought his Japan plate.

After visiting the temple, we went to see a Kimono Fashion Show. There were a total of 6 ladies, but only 1 was pretty. The others look olddddd. 




Took a Bullet Train to Ginfu.







Dinner then checked-in hotel. Toyota Castle Hotel. I'm not sure if its 5 star like Hyatt, but to me its definitly nicer! The room is extremely spacious, the toilet is like WOW. Went to walk the area around our hotel. By 8pm, all shops were closed already. So had nothing to see.







MRT


21 Decemeber 2008
Travelled all the way to see Mt. Fuji. We stopped for Toilet break along the way, and its so cool, their highway has those stopping points and there are performers too!


Before lunch, went to take some Mt Fuji shots from afar.

Visited Oshinohakai Village. Btw, Mt Fuji's like somewhere near those kinda countryside. Check out their houses!






I can't remember where we went after that already, I think we checked in hotel. Dinner in the hotel. Tonight's the night for Hot Spring! Most of us were dressed up in Yakuta, for dinner. 








22 Decemeber 2008

The view from my hotel room!






After breakie, we made our way to Yokohama, to visit the Ramen Museum.











Next, went to Asakusa Temple. Been there before already. Remembered some parts of the temple only.





This is their Primary school, I like ittt

Later, went to Ameyoko Flea Market. Bought a bag that caught my eye! I was wondering if I should get it. I thought like, I don't know how many times, cause to me its costly cause its genuine leather. So glad I bought it, no regrets :D & Brother bought a belt, and Sis bought her stuffs too. Yipee (:


Had Shabu Shabu for dinner!

23 Decemeber

Went Disneyland today. The place opens only at 8.30am, guess what? It was packed with people by then already! We reached at 9+am, and the whole carpark was already full, and the number of tour buses there was....I don't know, definitly more than 10 or even 20! CRAZY! Probably because today was their public holiday, their Emperor's 75th Birthday, that explains the crowd. 

Btw,  we queued for like 2 hours for each game! CRAZY RIGHT!? 2 HOURS!!!! THATS LIKE......

















































































24 December 2008
A very short day, after breakie went to Ita Yokada for last minute shopping. Bought a winter jacket thats all, cause all the clothes they sell are winter clothings. I would be crazy if I wear them in Singapore.











Checked out, then we went to Narita International Airport. Bought some stuffs, then went into the plane. We weren't sitting together. I was sitting with Sister and someone else, Dad & Bro behind us with someone else. Grandma & Mum in the middle seats with 2 other strangers. Weird right? Then there was another family, the son was on the left side of the plane, mother on the middle side, near the son, the father far far away from them. The choose your own seat system isn't good at all.

THE END, 7 days flew past just like that. I wanted to buy a Japan handphone! They're all very pretty! Everything in the phone's good! Snap good shots too. Urghh, sadly its hard to find those with 3G and GSM functions or something, so I can use them in Singapore. The salesperson also said it isn't worth it, cause its like much much more expensive. Oh well...live in Japan? It would be greatttttttttt :D

Btw, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE OUT THERE! I think I'm going to catch up with Mindy soon! :D